Saturday, December 1, 2007

Dogs

Well, I did take a pic of my braces and the dog, but I accidentally saved them somewhere and I don't know where. I'll find them eventually. Well, the dog is gone. (excuse me while I cackle). Yesterday, I get home from school and I found out that the dog had eaten one of the little grey kittens. He was also chasing cats. Spooks was limping. Charity was so mad that she was ready to shoot him. She would have too, but we don't actually have a real gun. We only have BB guns. So me and Dad took him to Rock Valley (15 minutes away) and let him loose in town, and took a round about way home so he couldn't follow us.
One of the other cats, Skunk, might die. We think its because he's so cold. I want to blog more, but I have to get ready for my concert.

13 comments:

Lisabeth said...

Good luck! Let us know how it goes! Ours is on Monday. We'll have to take some pics of us and Megan there and post them! :) The dog sounds awful! It ate a kitten?!? That's horrible! :(

Lisabeth said...

Ooooh P.S. It's snowing a ton here! :D

P said...

its awful that your kittens got attacked!! i'm glad that dog is gone. good luck at your concert!

Megan said...

good luck!
the dog actually ate the kitten! that's terrible. i remember one of my dogs once ate a chipmunk and i wouldn't touch or look at him for a month. though kittens are ten times worse to eat

Charity said...

Stupid dog. Ruined my entire day.

Hanna said...

thats so sad! i am glad you got rid of the dog. it snow about 8 or 9 inches here! its very pretty and white now.

Lisabeth said...

Hey I just saw August Rush and I really liked it! :)

Becka said...

We dropped the dog off in Rock Valley. Actually my concert was postponed b/c of the snow. My grandma called us to tell us but my brother forgot! So we drove there in the ice and snow. I wish they had a calling tree.

Lisabeth said...

Oh that stinks about your concert. It has been really snowy and icey here too! We are going to Chicago for our Dad's-side-of-the-family Christmas. :) I am excited. I am going to eat cookies til I puke!!

Lisabeth said...

Ooops! I forgot...This weekend we'll be in Chicago. I'll try to take some good pics for y'all.

Becka said...

Oooh. Have fun. We finally drew names for our christmas. We MIGHT get our tree up this weekend. We procrastinate so bad. How was your concert? Mine is tomorrow.

P said...

hey, we got your letters today! it was really great to hear from you! your picture was really nice!! i really can't wait to see you!!!

Lisabeth said...

We got our Christmas Tree last night. Dad and I picked it out! Today we decorated it! :) It was fun. How was your concert?