Friday, July 4, 2008

Happy 4th of July

Ok, so I'm really bad at blogging lately. Actually I should have blogged sooner, but you guys need to know details about the 5th. I finally talked to my dad about what time we were leaving. He wants to stop at the bank before and it opens at 10. So we will leave at about 10.
I really should blog more but my cousins are down, I just got back from a Sandbulte thing, and I am helping getting ready for our Hooyer thing at our house...
I can't wait! It seems so soon! Arrrg! I'm running out of time!!!

HAPPY 4TH OF JULY!

6 comments:

Lisabeth said...

Yay I can't wait! Are you all ready for Europe?
Happy 4th!

Itchellmeh said...

Am I invited? To Europe. I already know I'm invited to the Hooyer thing tonight...... I AM invited right?

P said...

YAY!!! I AM SOOO EXCITED!!! WE'LL SEE YOU TOMORROW!!!

Sarah said...

nice color combinations.

Becka said...

Mitch, we can fit you in a suitcase. But its almost seven and I think we leave at 11:30, so, HURRY UP AND GET UP HERE!

Becka said...

Im in GERMANY!!!!!