Monday, July 9, 2007

Computer problems!

Sorry I haven't written in a while. Our internet isn't working and I'm not sure when that'll be fixed. I'm actually babysitting right now but the kids are playing together. I had to take them to swimming. I'll also babysit them on Wednesday.
I have games all week except for Friday. On Wednesday, my cousin who moved and her husband will be here so were are having a get together at my game because lately, we've had so many people at our house for fires. All type more later when our internet is working!

4 comments:

P said...

Hey! its good to hear from you! i hope you get to come up here really soon because i miss you! we just got back from michigan last night and we had so much fun. we swam and ate lots of food and went canoeing, and shopped, and went to the parade/fireworks for the 4th of July, and so many other things. when do you think you will be able to come up?
paula
ps summer orchestra starts next week.

Hanna said...

Hi! I am also back from the land of no internet. I just got back from my cabin, and also had to babysit this morning, but unlike you, if i leave the kids alone, Alexander (the 2 year old) will attack Thomas (6 months) I miss you, and hope that you are able to come up to Wisconsin soon!
Hanna

Lisabeth said...

Hi! How are you? I've missed hearing from you! I'm glad you got the chance to update your blog! Have you gotten your AP Test results yet? I got a 4!! :) I'm happy! Next week summer orchestra starts! Yikes! She wants me to be in the first violin group! :/ I'm scared...I wish you were going to be there.
Love,
Elisabeth

Becka said...

Hey! That's so cool that your 1st violin. I'm babysitting again so I can blog!!! My cousins are watching Loony toons.