Thursday, August 16, 2007

Kits and Cats

I've apparently forgot to say that we got a new kitten from my cousin. His name is Spooks. You have to sneak up to him to pick him up (the black kitten is Spooks). We also have a grey cat that hangs about that we've named Ashley because he/she is ash colored. We can come close to him/her but not close enough to touch. I like how the kittens will sit on your shoulder (the kitten in the picture is Houdini). Today Tiger climbed up a pole by the barn and went up on the barn roof (which is metal). He looked like he couldn't get back down so I had to lift him down. It's kind of funny watching them. They stay close to the house unless they are following you. Tiger once followed my parents on a walk. They come w/ me to the barn were I pitch. It's really cute becuase the'll be trying to pounce on the balls which are inside the net. We have to be careful so they don't get tangled though.
Here is a picture of the bell chior that I told you about. He's pretending that his music stand was a type writer. It was actually very cool.

9 comments:

Hanna said...

awwwww your cats are so cute. i want a little kitten. we just have very fat rats (my sisters friend gave them to many treats while we were on vacation)
Hanna

Lisabeth said...

Cuuuute! I want a cat! Good luck with school starting so soon! Have fun! (If that's possible since its school.)

P said...

that is soo cool. i love kittens!! i hope school is fun. we will really miss you in orchestra this year!!!

Megan said...

Your cats are so cute! I miss having kittens, my cats are cats now...obviously.

Lisabeth said...

DID YOU GET MS. BRANTNER'S EMAIL!?!?!?!?! WE GET TO GO TO PARISSSSS!!!!!!! AHHHHHH!!!

Becka said...

No I didn't. We are???

P said...

viel gluck aus der schule! (or something like that!) you can see taht my german has gotten worse over the summer. they cut german 5 here so i don't know what i am going to do senior year. well..i just wanted to know i'll be thinking of you when you start school this week!

Lisabeth said...

YEAH WE ARE!!! I'm soo excited!

Lisabeth said...

I'll forward the email to you!